How could you prepare for your Microsoft 70-414 dumps certification exam? The Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (70-414 Windows Server) exam is a 243 Q&A assessment in pass4itsure that is associated with the MCP, MCSE certification. “Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure” is the exam name of Pass4itsure Microsoft 70-414 dumps test which designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft 70-414 exam.
Help to pass new Microsoft Server Infrastructure 70-414 dumps pdf exam questions and answers video study download. So for this purpose, you must know about the companies that are providing you the MCSA Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure exam preparation material at a low or reasonable cost.
[New Pass4itsure 70-414 Dumps Version From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWT1R2UXFwcFMwZEE
[New Pass4itsure 400-151 Dumps Version From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWbTFibUcwbXBkZms
You need to recommend a network configuration for the newly deployed Hyper-V hosts used by Customer1. On which network adapter should you recommend performing each configuration? To answer, select the appropriate network adapter for each configuration in the answer area
You need to recommend which setting must be applied to the virtualization infrastructure of Northwind Traders to minimize the impact of multiple virtual machine starting concurrently. What command should you recommend running? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
You need to prepare the required Hyper-V virtual network components for Customer2. Which four objects should you create and configure in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate objects from the list of objects to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to implement a Hyper-V Recovery Manager solution in the hosting environment of Northwind Traders. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
QUESTION: 10 HOTSPOT
You need to recommend a configuration for the CA extensions of Northwind Traders that meets the certificate revocation requirement of Customer1. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate prefix of the target location for the each extension settings in the answer area.
A. Datum Corporation is an accounting company. The company has a main office and two branch offices. The main office is located in Miami. The branch offices are located in New York and Seattle.
The network contains an Active Directory domain named adatum.com. All servers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
The main office has the following servers and client computers:
– Two domain controllers configured as DNS servers and DHCP servers
– One file server that has multiples shares
– One thousand client computers that run Windows 7
Each branch office has the following servers and client computers:
– One domain controller configured as a DNS server and a DHCP server
– Five hundred to 800 client computers that run Windows XP
Each office has multiple subnets. The network speed of the local area network (LAN) is 1 gigabit per second. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. The main office is connected to the Internet.
The WAN link between the Miami office and the Seattle office is a low bandwidth link with high latency. The link will not be replaced for another year.
The company is developing an application named App1. App1 is a multi-tier application that will be sold as a service to customers.
Each instance of App1 is comprised of the following three tiers:
– A web front end
– A middle tier that uses Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
– A Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database on the back end
Each tier will be hosted on one or more virtual machines. Multiple-tiers cannot coexist on the same virtual machine.
When customers purchase App1, they can select from one of the following service levels:
– Standard: Uses a single instance of each virtual machine required by App1.If a virtual machine becomes unresponsive, the virtual machine must be restarted.
– Enterprise: Uses multiple instances of each virtual machine required by App1 to provide high-availability and fault tolerance.
All virtual hard disk (VHD) files for App1 will be stored in a file share. The VHDs must be available if a server fails. You plan to deploy an application named App2.App2 is comprised of the following two tiers:
– A web front end
– A dedicated SQL Server 2008 R2 database on the back end
App2 will be hosted on a set of virtual machines in a Hyper-V cluster in the Miami office. The virtual machines will use dynamic IP addresses. A copy of the App2 virtual machines will be maintained in the Seattle office. App2 will be used by users from a partner company named Trey Research. Trey Research has a single Active Directory domain named treyresearch.com.Treyresearch.com contains a server that has the Active Directory Federation Services server role and all of the Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) role services installed. Planned Changes
A. Datum plans to implement the following changes:
– Replace all of the servers with new servers that run Windows Server 2012.
– Implement a private cloud by using Microsoft System Center 2012 to host instances of App1.
– In the Miami office, deploy four new Hyper-V hosts to the perimeter network.
– In the Miami office, deploy two new Hyper-V hosts to the local network.
– In the Seattle office, deploy two new Hyper-V hosts.
– In the Miami office, implement a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager primary site that has all of the system roles installed.
– Implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
A. Datum identifies the following notification requirements:
– Help desk tickets must be created and assigned automatically when an instance of App1 becomes unresponsive.
– Customers who select the Enterprise service level must receive an email notification each time a help desk ticket for their instance of App1 is opened or closed.
A. Datum identifies the following technical requirements:
– Minimize costs whenever possible.
– Minimize the amount of WAN traffic
– Minimize the amount of administrative effort whenever possible.
– Provide the fastest possible failover for the virtual machines hosting App2.
– Ensure that administrators can view a consolidated report about the software updates in all of the offices.
– Ensure that administrators in the Miami office can approve updates for the client computers in all of the offices.
A. Datum identifies the following security requirements:
– An offline root certification authority (CA) must be configured.
– Client computers must be issued certificates by a server in their local office.
– Changes to the CA configuration settings and the CA security settings must be logged.
– Client computers must be able to renew certificates automatically over the Internet.
– The number of permissions and privileges assigned to users must be minimized whenever possible.
– Users from a group named Group1 must be able to create new instances of App1 in the private cloud.
– Client computers must be issued new certificates when the computers are connected to the local network only.
– The virtual machines used to host App2 must use BitLocker Drive Encryption (BitLocker).
– Users from Trey Research must be able to access App2 by using their credentials from treyresearch.com.
QUESTION: 11 You need to recommend a solution that meets the security requirements for Group1. To which System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) group should you assign Group1?
A. Delegated Administrator
C. Self-Service User
D. Read-Only Administrator
70-414 exam Answer: C
QUESTION:12 You need to recommend which Certificate Services role service must be deployed to the perimeter network. The solution must meet the security requirements.Which Certificate Services role services should you recommend?
A. Online Responder and Network Device Enrollment Service
B. Online Responder and Certificate Enrollment Web Service
C. Certificate Enrollment Web Service and Certificate Enrollment Policy Web Service
D. Certificate Enrollment Policy Web Service and Certification Authority Web Enrollment
Which of the following statements is FALSE regarding the eNodeB?
A. The eNodeBs maybeinterconnectTEIDwith each other via anX2 interface.
B. The eNodeB is an element of the EPC core.
C. The eNodeBs areconnectedto the EPC core via the S1 interface.
D. During an IMSI attach, the eNodeB selects an MME to service the UE.
E. The eNodeB performs the compression and encryption of the user data stream.
70-414 dumps Answer: B
Which of the following statements most accurately describes the MME?
A. The MME selects the SGW and the PGW for a given UE.
B. The MME is responsible for the bearer management.
C. The MME communicates with both the E-UTRAN and the EPC via GTP-C tunnels.
D. The MME performs the user authentication and authorization using the information provided by the HSS
E. All of the above answers are correct.
F. Only answers A, B and D are correct.
A UE needs to get an IP address before it can communicate to any PDN over the LTE network. Which of the following statements are FALSE regarding the process of the IP address allocation? (Choose two)
A. A PGW may obtain an IP address from a RADIUS server and assign it to the UE.
B. A PGW may assign the IP address from its local address pools.
C. An SGW may obtain a static IP address from the HSS server and assign it to the UE.
D. An SGW may obtain an IP address from a RADIUS server and assign it to the UE.
E. A PGW may obtain an IP address from a DHCP server and assign it to the UE.
70-414 pdf Answer: C, D
Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding the IP connectivity between a UE and a PDN?
A. A UE gets an IPv4 address and/or an IPv6 prefix per APN.
B. A PGW forwards the UE’s IP packets to the PDN based on the address of the PDN server.
C. When a UE sends an IP packet to a PDN over the EPC core, the eNodeB forwards theencapsulatedpacket to the SGW by looking into its IP routing table to determine how to reach the PDN server.
D. The SGW forwards the UE’s IP packets to the PGW based on the address of the PDN server.
E. Only answers C and D are correct.
F. Only answers A and B are correct.
In a 3G network, which of the following is used to build a PDP context between a UE
and the GGSN when a direct tunnel is not used?
A. An end-to-end GTP tunnel between the UE and the GGSN.
B. A Radio Access Bearer between the UE and the NodeB and a GTP tunnel between the NodeB and the GGSN.
C. A Radio Access Bearer between the UE and the SGSN and a GTP tunnel between the SGSN and the GGSN.
D. A Radio Access Bearer between the UE and the SGSN.
E. None of the above answers are correct.
70-414 vce Answer: C
For that, Pass4itsure is providing you the Microsoft certifications preparation material at a very reasonable price that you can easily afford and makes your future bright. Pass4itsure has best-qualified Microsoft professionals available for 70-414 dumps practice exam. They are always there to help you out your problems regarding the https://www.pass4itsure.com/70-414.html dumps exam.
70-414 Dumps Youtube: https://youtu.be/laFpvhA9QCA